Welcome to Legacy Living Florence! Serving those you love is our WHY.
- Why we care
- Why we are passionate
- Why we serve
Our inspiration for Legacy Living comes from this bright and inviting Florence community. Our team provides concierge-level amenities based on your choices and needs. To live life - is to stroll through our neighborhood with scenic views of west side Florence and enjoy the many local fine art performances. To love life - is to experience our inspired dining options and enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
Independent Living Town Homes
Whether you are cooking a meal in your custom kitchen, relaxing in your living or sunroom, or reading a book on your porch, views of rolling fields and wooded tree lines encircle you. Live independently with the peace of mind that you will enjoy all of the conveniences and amenities offered on our campus - including restaurant-style meals, planned activities, local outings, housekeeping, and a campus-wide emergency response system at your fingertips.
- A ground level, fully functioning condo equipped with all appliances, attached garage, and spacious front porch and back patio.
- The security of knowing there is a wellness team 24/7 who are available within seconds at the push of a button – as well as daily wellness checks if desired.
- Courtesy transportation to health related appointments and scheduled transportation for group outings to local attractions.
- Complimentary meal plan to enjoy at our community restaurant any time of day.
- A worry free lifestyle of someone else handling the interior & exterior maintenance, lawn care, trash disposal, and snow removal.
- Hassle-free lifestyle of no additional utility bills, property taxes, or other monthly bills related to home ownership.
- Unlimited access to amenities of assisted living – fitness center, theater, daily happy hour events, live entertainment, outdoor fire pit, computer stations, and more.
Assisted Living Residences
We offer multiple floor plan options within an apartment setting to help you maintain your active lifestyle. If you're looking for convenience and with unlimited amenities, then look no further. Find the peace of mind you deserve knowing that family is always available when you need us.
Health & Wellness
When you need a helping hand, there is no task too small. Our Nursing Team will meet with you and your family to assess individual needs and then develop a custom person-centered care plan that fosters independence and self-esteem. Our expert caregivers focus on keeping you fit both mentally and physically and are available 24/7 to assist with personal care such as dressing, bathing, grooming, and medication administration.
These needs include:
- Certified Assisted Living
- Regulated by Department of Aging and Independent Living
- Annual survey conducted the State Board of Health
- Annual Life Safety Survey
- Licensed Health Facility Administrator serves as the Executive Director of the residence
- Assistance with self administration
- All medicines reviewed periodically by a licensed pharmacist
- 24 hour care by a Personal Care Attendant
- Care provided by Certified Nursing Assistants or Home Health Aides
- Health status monitoring performed routinely with notation of conditions of changes
Specifically created for those who are experiencing any form of memory loss or cognitive decline, our memory care neighborhood is designed to help you or your loved ones continue to live their best life with the highest quality of care possible.
We create a person-centered service plan for each resident, focusing on their needs as individuals and how we are able to help them attain a meaningful life each and every day. Most importantly – we include the YOU – the family and friends – as we become an extension of your family celebrating daily successes.
We have embraced Teepa Snow’s philosophy of “Positive Approach to Care”, including her "Hand-Under-Hand" technique to meet the complex and unique requirements of memory loss, using her efficient and structured techniques each day within our program. Our staff endures extensive training to learn Teepa’s philosophies and how to apply them in day to day, real-life scenarios. Designed to keep your loved one active, our integrated hobby spaces – varying from textiles, woodworking, full functioning kitchen, doll therapy and beyond – will provide quality engagement for all skill sets and interest levels. The opportunity to spend time indoors or outdoors is always available with our beautifully landscaped courtyard as the center of the memory care neighborhood.
You can watch more about Teepa Snow by following this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVl8vTLjje8Fs309NgA8kn_yOE9h6O2Tq.